35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs?
- Well I already kind of live in the burbs now, so I would probably rather live there. It’s pretty nice honestly. I like how the spacing of houses are just enough to feel like there is privacy, but also the close enough to where you still can just talk to your neighbors casually.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight?
- I actually used to from when I was little all the way throughout high school. When I was little I had an experience that made me terrified of the dark, so I always needed one. I don’t have one now though, because it never gets pitch black in my room at college.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real?
- I was in the 5th grade, so I think I was 10 or 11 years old at that point. I was so crushed though. I remember crying for a good while and just saying that I’ll never lie to my children about this ever, just over and over again. I would still probably not tell them that there is a Santa, just so they aren’t crushed like I was.
2, 3, 4, 8, 10, 16, 25, 38
2: Talk about your first kiss.
- While I would love to say it was majestic and magnificent, I can’t. However that is only because it hasn’t happened yet. It sounds dumb to me being a college freshman and not having had my first kiss, but I know that when I do, it’ll come from someone I care about in a real way and then it will be amazing.
3: Talk about the person you’ve had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- Well there once was a high school Eddie and he liked a high school Molly. She was probably one of my best friends throughout high school and we had quite a similar taste in life. One day I told her how I felt about her and she took sometime to think about it, but later rejected me. It crushed me. I said some things that I regretted after it was too late, and then we proceeded to not be friends anymore. It’s been about two years since then, and we still haven’t talked. It wasn’t until last year that I could even delete her number, and yet I always find myself coming back to her. I’m not sure if she still follows me, and if she does, then we should try and get our shit together, but mostly mine. I miss your antics.
4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- I probably regret not going on a high school trip, the most. I had an opportunity to travel Europe with some of my good friends from high school, but I passed that up. I also passed up the chance to go to Peru on a mission trip. Looking back on it now, I really wish I had gone on one of them. It would have been so cool.
8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- I think coming to the college I did is what I’m most proud of. While it was my fall back of all fall backs, I really do love it here. I’ve made so many awesome friends while here, and I would not trade that for anything.
10: Talk about the biggest fight you’ve ever had.
- I can’t really say that I’ve been in a big fight. I feel almost like I answered that in number three, but at the same time I wouldn’t call that a fight. I don’t know, I guess I’ll have to get back to you on that.
16: Talk about the best party you’ve ever been to.
- It was one of my birthday parties, might have been my thirteenth. It was relatively small, but it was for sure my favourite. Essentially, a couple of my close friends got together at a local lazer tag place near us and we just went at it for about two or three hours. There was lots of fun had. Definitely the most memorable party I’ve had.
25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- This one was for sure answered in number three.
38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- Well I have lots of these as the majority of my music exists because because of my friends. The most recent artist I listened to that this happened was KDrew. One of my good friends from back home introduced him to me. He’s a bit of a goof ball and loves to party. He currently goes to Dayton University, but I can count on seeing him over this upcoming break. We’ll probably end up going bowling together at least once, which was something we both did in high school.
So talk to me more often. Just cause I’m at college doesn’t mean I disappeared from tumblr. I’m just not on as often.
3, 15, 19, 24, 30, 50, 64, 66
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- I’d probably get embarrassed and not know what to say.
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- It depends on how bad the split was.
19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- I haven’t ever really drank except for maybe a glass of wine with dinner or sips of a beer here and there, so probably.
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- I’d say I’m decently good at it. I’m definitely not the best.
30: How is your heart lately?
- It’s been meh. Kinda missing home, but also really loving college. So there’s that, plus all the cute college girls aren’t helping.
50: Are you a good artist?
- I’m not too bad. I just have to take my time on things.
64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- Assuming I’ve kissed someone. hahah
66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
Sorry it took me so long Anon. I’ve been pretty busy today. So here we go.
Holy shit. Okay then. Normally I would post the question and then the answer, but in order to save lots of time I’m just going to post the answer. Okay? Okay, here we go:
She’s kind of tall and has long dark brown hair. Brown eyes and just one of the most warming smiles. Her taste in music is fantastic, quite similar to mine, and just unf. All of the things.
Is it me? I bet it's me. it's totally me.
I hate to break it to you Jon, but it’s not you.
14. Met someone who changed you
- I think everyone I meet changes me in one way or another, but as for anything major, I really can’t say.
19. Name something you CANNOT wait for
- Bunbury Music Festival! Only 49 more days!
21. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life
- Probably how wealthy my family is so that I wouldn’t have to pay for college and so that I could go to my first choice college which is SCAD.
22. What are you listening to right now
- Car Radio - Twenty One Pilots
71. Love at first sight
- I think that there’s a chance of it. I don’t see it being impossible, that is for sure.
76. How would you label yourself?
- I want to say that I’m pretty easy going, and that I don’t care too much about what other’s think.
4. Last song you listened to
- The Real World - Owl City
9. Lost someone special
- My grandmother on my dad’s side of the family passed away when I was about three, so yes. I think the worst part about it is that I have absolutely no memory of her and I really wish I could’ve gotten to know her.
15. Found out who your true friends were
- I think so, or at least I hope I have. The only downside is that they were away at college practically the whole year so I hardly ever saw them.
16. Found out someone was talking about you
- Umm yeah I guess. I don’t understand in what sense this is meant, but my mom kind of brags about me a lot to her friends because I “know who [I am], and don’t feel like [I] have to conform to anything”.
22. What are you listening to right now
61. Drank hard liquor
- I’ve had a sip of a margarita once, if that even counts.
68. Fallen for a friend
- Yup. It’s a terrible thing. 0/10 do not recommend.
79. Who From All Your Ex’s have You Cared The Most About
- Well considering I’ve never dated anyone, I can’t answer this.
82. Are you afraid of falling in love?
- Aren’t we all? I mean seriously, it’s kind of a terrifying situation. One day you might be best friends with someone, then you tell them how you feel and you can hardly have a proper conversation with them because it’s awkward. This fear is pretty much the reason behind my never dating anyone.
- fast eddie
36. What do you like about yourself
- I like pretty much everything about myself. I think an easier question would be what don’t I like about myself and that answer would be that I procrastinate a bunch.
35. Do you have a crush on someone
- I do actually. She’s pretty freaking awesome too.
Ground: Are you down to Earth or would you say your head is more in the clouds?
- I would say I’m pretty down to Earth and realistic about things, which sometimes crosses the bridge into pessimism.
Flying: How high have you ever been up?
- In a plane, so what ever that altitude is. I think it’s like 35,000km or something.
Fire: Would you consider yourself hot-headed or more even-tempered?
- I’d say I’m more of a hot-head, but it takes a while for the fuse to run out and I cool down pretty fast, so whatever you think.