Ground: Are you down to Earth or would you say your head is more in the clouds?
- I would say I’m pretty down to Earth and realistic about things, which sometimes crosses the bridge into pessimism.
Flying: How high have you ever been up?
- In a plane, so what ever that altitude is. I think it’s like 35,000km or something.
Fire: Would you consider yourself hot-headed or more even-tempered?
- I’d say I’m more of a hot-head, but it takes a while for the fuse to run out and I cool down pretty fast, so whatever you think.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
- Pink Floyd, Radiohead, some of Blink 182, Taylor Swift’s new works
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
- I have the habit of being really particular about things, which pisses people off from time to time.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
- I really hate how people say Junior year is the hardest year of high school, because that is entirely untrue. While you do get a lot of work it’s not necessarily hard. Senior year on the other hand, you may not get a lot of work, but it’s hard as shit. I’m in the final stretch of school (3 days + exams) and I have a test tomorrow, two papers due friday and one due tuesday, exams to study for, we still get homework, and I don’t want to try or do any of it. Whoever said that senior year is easy is just spewing bull shit. Anyone who is in my situation agrees that it’s a lot harder than Junior year right now.
your sidebar is really cute! is it from your prom?
Thanks! It is not from my prom, however it’s from the prom of the Girls in that photo. You can find my date in purple here actually.
what are some of your current favorite songs
Here’s a list of 25 songs that I’ve listened to recently and have been listening to a lot:
- Down The Road - C2C
- Car Radio - Twenty One Pilots
- Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
- Tojans - Atlas Genius
- Help Is On The Way - Rise Against
- Just Keep Breathing - We The Kings
- Walk - Foo Fighters
- Safe and Sound - Capital Cities
- Kangaroo Court - Capital Cities
- Meow - Anamanaguchi
- Stars Align - Lindsey Stirling
- Moon Trance - Lindsey Stirling
- This Year - The Mountain Goats
- I am Crushed - The Vandals
- Jamais Vu - Suspense Thriller
- Find You There - We The Kings
- Punch and Pie - Kubbi
- C’Mon - Ke$ha
- Sight of the Sun - fun.
- Lonely Rolling Star - Aivi Tran
- Setting Sail, Coming Home - Darren Korb
- It’s Okay - Coin
- Ugly - Christina Grimmie
- Why Can’t Sometimes and Always Be Friends? - Inkwell
- Rumor Mill - We Are The In Crowd
whats your favorite non-sexual body part? (i.e. collar bones, hip bones, back dimples, etc.)
I think dimples are really cute, but they’re probably third for me. I think eyes are definitely number one. I just think it’s really cool how everybody’s eyes are a different colour. I also really love it when the light hits a girls eyes just right and they look really bright and just all around gorgeous. *melts* If you don’t count eyes though, then I’d have to go with a girl’s hair. While I like pretty much every colour I think darker hair really does wonders along with how it’s styled, but there’s just so much there so yeah…
notice that in that doctor who gif set with the master they spell please "plase" (doesn't really matter just thought it was funny)
Omg, haha. I didn’t notice that. That’s actually really funny. Talk about a failure, or rather a “failur” because they left out the e…. Yeah that was
bad terrible. I’m just going to go.
Well I am glad to make you feel better <3 I am too shy! lol. xD. Plus if you knew who it was, you wouldn't like it. But just DFTBA. xD
Well I find it rather hard to believe that I wouldn’t like to know who you are, but I’m not going to pressure you into doing anything outside of your comfort zone. In all seriousness though, thanks a bunch for making my day better. DFTBA! :D
You are pretty awesome. <3 -Your Secret Admirer
Thank you! Seriously felt like garbage today after having to go back to school today from a nice spring break. This makes me feel better. You shouldn’t have to hide though. I won’t bite. :P
1. What’s your favorite candle scent?
- If they had a downy fabric softener scent, that would totally be my choice.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
- Tough one. Either Jennifer Lawrence or Emma Stone.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
- I’m going with an internet celebrity; I’m thinking Charles Trippy.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
5. Do you know a hoarder?
6. Can you do a split?
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike?
- I think I was about 8 or 9
8. How many oceans have you swam in?
9. How many countries have you been to?
- Four: US, Canada, UK, and Malta
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
- My grandpa was in the army, that counts.
Hey man. I think one of us started to follow the other, and the other followed back. Don't remember anymore, but I think you're a cool kid, and I feel cool when I see you reblogging my stuff from time to time. Thanks bro. :)
Hey, thanks a bunch! I’m sure that if I reblog your stuff, I think you’re pretty cool too. Wish I knew who you were so I could properly thank you, but I’m glad that there are a few good anons out there still.
if you could be with anyone else in the world right now, who would it be?
That’s assuming I’m with someone right now, but gosh I don’t know. There are a lot of choices. I think any of the following would be awesome right about now:
do you enjoy cows? not eating them, but just like, enjoying their company?
I’ve never really been around cows for long, but I do think they’re pretty awesome (not just food wise, but because of all they do and their multiple stomachs).
I will agree government is a pain no matter where you go to school...
It’s just so boring and me not caring about anything having to do with social studies doesn’t help at all.