Imagine if you had to call a website to post something like could you imagine
“thank you for calling tumblr.com, I’m Janice, how can I help?”
“yeah I’d like to make a text post”
“okay, what do you want it to say?”
“‘OMG MY BABIES ALL MY FEELS and two appropriate BBC gifs, tagged as avengers, loki, and thor”
“goddammit not another one… okay your post will be up soon”
“YouTube, Joe speaking”
“hi I have this adorable video of my cat I want to upload…”
Sorry for this being late. I forgot about it for a while.
33.Something that brings back a bad memory.
- I don’t think I own anything that brings back a bad memory, mostly because I probably got rid of it fairly quick.
12. Your TV
27. Something Purple.
- Yeah, I don’t own anything purple….
32. Something that brings back good memories.
39. Something cool.
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1) Favorite video game?
- This one is a challenge. Umm… Gosh I don’t know. There are so many to pick from. I’m just going to be really vague and say anything by Nintendo because I’ve yet to be disappointed with one of their games.
2) Ever been out of your own country?
- Yep. Been to Canada, Malta, and London, England.
3) Dog or cat person?
- Dogs all the way. Cats are too lazy for me.
4) Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Star Wars for sure.
5) Horror movies or Comedies?
- Comedies all the way. I hate horror films. I get scared way too easily and my overactive imagination doesn’t help at all.
6) Would you ever have children and/or get married?
- Maybe get married, but probably not children. They’re such a pain and I know it cause I am one.
7) Dream job?
- A video game designer which happens to be what I’m going to college for. Imagine that.
8) Marvel or DC, or none?
- I’m not big on either so I’d have to say both.
9) Favorite planet in our galaxy?
10) Would you rather live in the city or the country side?
- The city for sure. The country is just too quiet and boring for me. After having been to NYC, Chicago, and LA, I totally want to live in the city. Maybe even a big city.
11) Fictional character your identify yourself the most with?
- Definitely Ten. He’s the best and shares my love of converse. I think he went through at least 3 pairs over his four seasons. Plus you know, there’s the whole love for adventure there too.
- Favorite Doctor and Companion.
- Do you play any sports? If so, what do you play?
- Favorite type of video games and favorite type of gaming.
- Introvert or Extrovert?
- What in your life would you change?
- Favorite colour.
- Would you rather play music or listen to it?
- What are your goals in life?
- Favorite season and why.
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live and why?
- Favorite bands.
- If you could trade bodies with anyone for a day, who and why?
1. The person I like and why.
- Well I’m not giving out names cause I’d rather her not know, but basically I like her because she’s super fun loving and is really talented when it comes to music.
8. My last night out in detail.
- Once upon a time, in the great town of Lancaster, New York. Eddie Runkel was visiting his cousins…. Basically we went over to one of their friends house who was out of town at the time. My cousin jrunks was house sitting and allowed to have friends over. So dusknitemaren and I went over and met up with him and followyourdreams-love, where we proceeded to play just dance 3 for a few hours and have an all out good time.
10. Something I’ve lied about.
- Being busy.
12. Something I’m currently worrying about.
- I’m not really worrying about anything at the moment.
15. Lyrics that apply to my current situation/mood.
- ….. and there you have it. Another long tale from me.
- http://www.lyricsreg.com/lyrics/all+time+low/Weightless/ (I wonder what this is for??? Hint: #15)
dusknitemaren replied to your post: dusknitemaren replied to your post: dusknitemaren…
You haven’t tried Taco Bell. And you shouldn’t, unless you want to sit on the toilet for hours.
Well we have Taco Bell too and everyone knows what garbage it is. That’s why you go to Mighty Taco instead, which we don’t have.