So I just realized that it is 12:34, and I remember in sixth grade when it was a goal to stay up this late at a sleep over just so we could see the clock show 12:34. I thought this was kind of interesting, so I thought I’d share it with you all.
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have many scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses/contacts
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free.
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to Italy.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been to Mexico.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons on an elevator.
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I’ve eaten Sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I‘ve smoked pot.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug.
I don’t think I ever said this, but I achieved one of my life goals a while ago. I have officially seen every Hayao Miyazaki Film that has been produced by Studio Ghibli.
I like to travel a lot and have been to the following places for more than just a drive through or a plane connection.
- New York
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- Florida (Keys)
- Puerto Rico
- United Kingdom
As mentioned before I like writing so I have a blog for it now.
I’m such a hopeless romantic and yet a complete neophyte when it comes to actual relationships.
I love trains. I mean, I like LOVE trains. No seriously though, I LOVE trains.
I’ve officially seen Scott Pilgrim vs. The World about 10 times now and can quote most of the movie word for word.
I’d probably do extremely well in school if I actually studied. It’s just soooooo booooriiinnng.
I have a weird taste in music….
So as I realized earlier this month ( last weekend ), I had never listened to Radio Head before. So in just remembering that I looked them up and I’ve got to say that I honestly don’t like them. And for that matter, I’m not a fan of Pink Floyd or Blink-182 (minus All the Small Things). So here I am not liking major label names and yet somehow I have a bizarre liking for K-Pop or J-Pop. More J-Pop than K-Pop. As for J-Pop, some of my favorite artists consist of Supercell and Hatsune Miku. Judge me all you want.
I’ve seen so many bands live!
In no particular order except the order I’ve seen them in, which is particular, these are the bands I’ve seen live.
- Scars on 45
- Find Vienna
- Capital Cities
- She Does Is Magic
- Crash Kings
- Henry Clay People
- Ra Ra Riot
- Airborn Toxic Event
- Foxy Shazam
- Jane’s Addiction
- The 4 On the Floor
- Wheels on Fire
- Alberta Cross
- Black Taxi
- Jukebox the Ghost
- Secret Music
- A Silent Film
- Child Bite
- Belle Histoire
- Now, Now (twice)
- City and Colour
- Margot & The Nuclear So and So’s
- Neon Trees
- Guided by Voices
- Death Cab for Cutie
And for those of you who counted like me, there are 30 bands there.